About This Item
- AN AYURVEDIC PROPREITARY COMBO – Vatakesha is a Proprietary Ayurvedic Combo formulated with a single goal of fighting hair-fall and strengthen your roots. It is an effective combo of oil nourishment and mild cleansing which helps to reduce hair fall along with conditioning them with silk & smooth shine. No harsh chemicals, added colours or paraben is used
- REDUCES DANDRUFF & SOOTHES DRY SCALP – The time-tested Ayurvedic formula of the shampoo ensures that the scalp is cleansed thoroughly and the roots are strengthened, leading to reduced dandruff.
- HAIR AS STRONG AS ROOTS OF BANAYAN TREE – VATA means BANYAN ROOTS, as the name suggests regular use of Vatakesha may result in super strong hairs from the inside & shinier on the outside. It is formulated by experts to promote hair-growth and control excessive hair-fall. Made with precious therapeutic herbs which help revitalise the scalp to help growth of hair
- INTENSE NOURISHMENT & MOISTURIZATION – Made with multiple effective herbs, Vatakesha is effective against modern day hair problems. It helps to increase shine of the hair, locks in the moisture, detangle and loosen the tangled ends of hair.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES – This combo can be used on any type of hair, be it curly, straight, textured, thick, thin, fine, coarse, colour treated, etc. It can also be used on any type of scalp.
We at LAVANYAM are focused to bring authentic beauty and wellness to the world, globally promoting the knowledge of AYURVEDA. Passionately focused on the purity of ingredients and efficacy of formulations, all our products are developed to help treat existing skin and hair concerns and to prevent future concerns too.
Vatakesha oil is a perfect blend of organic herbs like Jatamansi, Jasood, Triphala, Jati, Bhringraj, Brahmi Amla etc. infused in coconut and sesame oil by Ayurvedic Kshirpak Vidhi method. Kshir Pak Vidhi is an age-old, ancient Ayurvedic recipe of boiling medicinal herbs with milk to extract their goodness. This ayurvedic hair oil penetrates deep into the roots & helps rejuvenate and revitalize the. Hot oil deep conditioning treatment with this Kshirpak oil helps prevent hair fall & dandruff.
Vatakesha Shampoo is a perfect blend of organic herbs Aritha, Shikakai, Amla, Tulsi, Baheda, Manjishtadi, Neem patra, Methi patra, Kuvarpatha, which are known to provide rich source of Antioxidants, Minerals, Micronutrients and Vitamins. This ayurvedic shampoo maintains a healthy scalp that grows stronger hair and the naturally conditions hair and make them smooth and shiny. The mild formulation is fully safe for colour/keratin treated hair.
Aritha, Shikakai, Amla, Tulsi, Baheda, Manjishtadi, Neem patra, Methi patra, Kuvarpatha, SLES, Cocodiethanol amide, Cocoamydopropyl Betaine, Di-Sodium EDTA, Guar hydroxyl Propyl Triamoniumchloride, Citric Acid, silsense Q-Plus, Phenoxyethanol
- Key Ingredients
- Tulsi – Makes hair shiny
- Neem Patra –Cures Dandruff, Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aritha – Arithamakes the hair stronger from the root, which reduces hair fall significantly. Aritha makes the scalp feel more moisturized and helps it stay supple
- Shikakai – It helps to get rid of irritation on the scalp and delays the graying effect of hair besides acting as a natural cleanser, makes hair soft, shiny and dandruff free
- Amla – Reduces the premature graying of hair and prevents scalp lice infections treats dandruff and make hair dark and dense
- Tulsi – Tulsi is the one stop solution to treat all the scalp infections and get rid of hair fall. The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal benefits of Tulsi help to keep the scalp healthy while the anti-inflammatory properties gives relief from dryness and itchiness of the scalp. Also Tulsi helps in improving blood circulation in the scalp that leads to optimal nourishment of the hair follicles, rejuvenating them and induce new hair growth.
- Hair loss is an alarming condition, especially before the youth today. Basil is great in prevention of hair loss as it reduces itching in the scalp region and enhances blood circulation in the head area.
- Baheda – Bahedahelps in promoting hair growth and controls dandruff. This is because of its Kashaya (astringent) and Ruksha (dry) properties. It helps remove excess oil and keeps the scalp dry to prevent the growth of dandruff
- Manjishtadi –
- Neem patra – It stimulates scalp blood flow to boost nourishment intake by hair follicles, soothes inflammation, checks dandruff and fungal infections.
- Methi patra – Methi is considered to be one of the best ayurvedic medicines for hair loss and regrowth since its seeds are a rich source of folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C. In addition, the ayurvedic herb also has high protein and nicotine acid content, which are known to be beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness, and hair thinning.
- Aloevera – It calms an itchy scalp and moisturizes the scalp skin . It also strengthens and repairs hair strands and promotes new hair growth.
Directions for Use:
- Gently massage shampoo onto wet hair and scalp with ﬁngertips to work into a lather. 2. Rinse thoroughly. FOR BETTER RESULTS:Use a suggested VATAKESHA hair oil prior to the shampoo.
- An Ayurvedic Propreitary Medicine – All our products are made with lots of love and authentic ayurvedic, herbal and natural ingredients
- No Harsh Chemicals- Our products are non-toxic and made without the use of Parabens and silicones
- Natural Ingredients – Our products are 100% natural and we confirm to the highest quality control standards
- Animal Love – Our products are cruelty free without testing on animals
- Proudly Made In India – We celebrate the rich heritage of India by making our products in India with its rich flora and fauna.