About This Item
- AN AYURVEDIC PROPREITARY HAIR OIL – Vatakesha is a Proprietary Ayurvedic Hair oil formulated with a single goal of fighting hair-fall and promoting hair growth. It is an Ayurvedic Oil which is clinically proven to reduce hair fall along with relieving the stress. It also reduces the visibility of dandruff. Its authentic formulation is effective for beautiful and healthy hair
- BLEND OF 21 PRECIOUS HERBS & 2 OILS – Vatakesha Ayurvedic Hair Oil is crafted using Kshirpak Vidhi by boiling 21 precious herbs and 2 nourishing oils with milk over a 24 hours long and tedious process. Vatakesha isn’t just an oil, but an Ayurvedic treatment against modern day hair problems.
- HAIR AS STRONG AS ROOTS OF BANAYAN TREE – VATA means BANYAN ROOTS, as the name suggests regular use of Vatakesha may result in super strong hairs from the inside & shinier on the outside. It is formulated by experts to promote hair-growth and arrest excessive hair-fall. Made with precious therapeutic herbs which help revitalise the scalp to help growth of hair
- DEEP NOURISHMENT & MOISTURIZATION – Enriched with vitamins, minerals and milk proteins, It helps to increase shine of the hair, locks in the moisture, detangle and loosen the tangled ends of hair. It also helps hair becoming luminously shiny. It also promotes sound sleep.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES – This oil can be used on any type of hair, be it curly, straight, textured, thick, thin, fine, coarse, colour treated, etc. It can also be used on any type of scalp. A Non-Greasy oil that can be wore at any time of day, Best results when applied for more than 12 Hrs, twice a week.
We at LAVANYAM are focused to bring authentic beauty and wellness to the world, globally promoting the knowledge of AYURVEDA. Passionately focused on the purity of ingredients and efficacy of formulations, all our products are developed to make your hair strong and scalp healthy
Vatakesha oil is a perfect blend of organic herbs like Jatamansi, Jasood, Triphala, Jati, Bhringraj, Brahmi Amla etc. infused in coconut and sesame oil by Ayurvedic Kshirpak Vidhi method. Kshir Pak Vidhi is an age-old, ancient Ayurvedic recipe of boiling medicinal herbs with milk to extract their goodness. Jatamansi helps improves blood flow to the roots and thus, promotes hair growth.
This ayurvedic hair oil penetrates deep into the roots & helps rejuvenate and revitalize the. Hot oil deep conditioning treatment with this Kshirpak oil helps prevent hair fall & dandruff.
Jatamansi, Jati-Chameli, Gunja, Varunchal, Chandan, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Yashtimadhu, Jasood, Kapur-Kachri, Mehendi, Tulsi, Dudhi, Triphala, Patol, Karanji Bij, Neem Patra, Nili, Ghodavach, Nagarmotha, Rasvanti
- Jatamansi – Jatamansi is also good for hair growth as it helps to increase the follicular size and elongate the growth phase of hair. Applying Jatamansi oil helps to promote hair growth. Jatamansi root paste can also be applied on hair to improve hair strength and growth. Jatamansi oil helps to control hair fall and promote hair growth when applied to the scalp. This is because hair fall is mainly due to an aggravated Vata dosha in the body. Jatamansi or its oil acts on hair fall by balancing Tridosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha). It also promotes hair growth and removes excessive dryness Anti-inflammatory & Anti-microbial Properties and many benefits for hair growth
- Jasood – Reduces Hair Dryness & Strengthens Hair
- Jati chameli – contains moisturizing properties to stop prevent hair breakage
- Brahmi – It encourage New Hair Sprouts through oxidation
- Kapur Kachri – It has an anti- ageing property, makes hair look young
- Bringaraj – Bhringraj is one of the most useful Ayurvedic herbs that is used to manage hair fall . It is also good for preventing baldness and thinning of hair due to its unique Keshya (hair growth enhancer) property God given Herb for hair. thousands of advantage
- Gunja – Reduces Itching, Dandruff, Scalp Acne, Scalp Psoriasis & Scalp Eczema
- Yasthimadhu – Anti-Bacterial, Gives Natural s.hine to hair
- Varunchal – Stimulates Hair Growth
- Chandan – helps to strengthen the hair and removes dry cells which are an obstacle in hair growth
- Mehendi – Restores Scalp pH, Strengthens Hair Follicles
- Tulsi – Makes hair shiny
- Dudhi – helps reduce discolouration and frizziness of your natural hair
- Triphala – Conditions Hair, Reduces Dandruff, Itchy Scalp & Premature Greying
- Patol – Improves Hair Health
- Karanji Bij – Antimicrobial Property
- Neem Patra –Cures Dandruff, Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nili– Treats split ends, premature greying, baldness, and smoothens the hair.
- Ghodavach – Increases shine and fluffiness and reduces hair loss by strengthening bulbs
- Nagarmotha – Moisturizes Scalp
- Rasvanti – treats skinconditions like eczema, psoriasis and hence diminish Infections
Note- Design a template in circular bullets or spiral
Directions for Use:
Warm the oil and massage into hair roots with fingertips. Keep overnight allow the oil to seap into your scalp. Wash hair with the suggested JH shampoo as per your hair care regime. Follow this ritual twice a week.
Who is it for
- All skin & hair types
- Both Male and Female of all age group
- An Ayurvedic Propreitary Medicine – All our products are made with lots of love and authentic ayurvedic, herbal and natural ingredients
- No Harsh Chemicals- Our products are non-toxic and made without the use of Parabens and silicones
- Natural Ingredients – Our products are 100% natural and we confirm to the highest quality control standards
- Animal Love – Our products are cruelty free without testing on animals
- Proudly Made In India – We celebrate the rich heritage of India by making our products in India with its rich flora and fauna.